Welcome to Varden Nuttall
We are one of the UK’s top 3 leading IVA providers, according to the 2010 reports by creditor representatives TIX and KPMG and our fantastic reputation is built on honest and fair proposals, fanatical insolvency staff, transparency and fair fees. Varden Nuttall assist clients with personal insolvency and specialise in Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs). With over 15 years’ experience - you can be assured that we will make the IVA process as simple and as speedy as possible.
To view the Varden Nuttall reviews on IVA.com click here
Key features of an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
If you are in serious debt and are struggling to make your repayments there are a number of benefits to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA):-
- You will enjoy the security of knowing your debt solution is legally binding.
- IVA’s allow debtors to avoid the stigma associated with bankruptcy.
- In the vast majority of cases your career or self-employment will be unaffected. There are only certain exceptions and we would generally advise you of any that may be affected.
- Even creditors who vote against your IVA are still bound by its terms once the arrangement is accepted.
- Once your IVA is accepted all further interest and charges on your debts will be frozen.
- Once your IVA is agreed you make a single affordable monthly payment to us.
- Your IVA repayments will usually take place over a fixed period of 60 months.
- During the term of your Individual Voluntary Arrangement, Varden Nuttal willliase directly with your creditors on your behalf.
- Once the fixed period of the IVA has been completed, any remaining debt within the IVA will be written off.